1. They all fine! Just look at the "fashion" shot above. Yeah... wow. But a lot of girl groups can take good pictures... but still... man... ok... moving on to my next point...
2. They can all sing! It's been a while since there was a girl group where you would listen to the parts of the song to pick out who was singing where. Not to bash Electrik Red, but you can obviously tell only two of the girls "sing", and honestly it's not that impressive. But in this group, Seven and Lyn will take it to "chuch" and Audra and Brave give you those crisp, pretty vocals.
3. They're opening up for Beyonce. Yes, they are the opening act for Beyonce's "I Am" Tour. Lyndriette in particular is reminscent of an early Beyonce and the entire group recalls the magic of Destiny's Child, so it's safe to say that B's crowd might just appreciate these girls.
4. They've got a super-producer on their team. Rich Harrison is responsible for Beyonce's "Crazy In Love" and Amerie's "One Thing" among other hits... he knows how to craft catchy hits and how to make females sound good against his bombastic backdrops. First single "He Ain't With Me Now Tho" is evidence that Rich has tricks up his sleeve just for his girls.
5. They can harmonize! Okay, yes, I already said that they can sing individually, but a lot of great singers aren't so great at harmonizing. In the vein of En Vogue and, yeah, Destiny's Child, these girls will break it down for you a capella.