- Notebook - young, girlish love finds a soulful voice on this ballad... "x's and o's beside your name"... cute.
- Blame It On Me - here, Chrisette exudes the strength and willpower that is needed to make a clean break from a bad relationship.
- Another One - this song finds Chrisette in sassy pop territory... top 40 radio, maybe?
- On My Own - dedicated to her father, this song could apply to anyone who has consistently been there... the time comes when you have to stand on your own
- Mr. Right - Lauryn Hill, maybe? Love the doo-wop feel of this one... and I'm sure the ladies will identify with the feeling.