Standouts here include...
- the lead single "Love In This Club" - Don't care if Polow took it from Garage Band. It's still a banger, if not an unsanitary one.
- "Trading Places" - Usher (with help from The-Dream and Trickey Stewart) gets his Prince on. That's all I'm saying.
- second single "Moving Mountains" - one of Ush's best vocal performances on this album
- "What's Your Name" feat. Will.I.Am - Will spitting an entire rhyme with almost no real words... impressive. Usher's vocal arrangements on this track... also impressive. Combination = impressive song, good collabo.
- "Lifetime"- Produced by Usher's lil bro J-Lack, this is one of the better "I love Tameka" tracks.
- "Best Thing" feat. Jay-Z - a misnomer indeed. Jay opens up with his usual tight flow, then Ush drops the ball with a sappy verse and a hook with no... well, hook. Niiice beat, though.
- "Appetite" - Maaan, I really wanted to like this one. It combines one of my favorite producers, Danjahandz, with one of my favorite writing teams, The Clutch. Result? A less-than-stellar "I love Tameka, but it's really hard to stay faithful" track.